- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Swiss made pocket knife with 15 functions. Height: 0.8 in, Length: 3.6 in., Weight: 3.4 oz., MM: 91mm, Scale Material: ABS/Cellidor
- FUNCTIONS: large blade, small blade, can opener, screwdriver 3 mm, bottle opener, screwdriver 6 mm, wire stripper, reamer/punch and sewing awl, corkscrew, scissors, wood saw, multipurpose hook, toothpick, tweezers, key ring
Release Date: 02-07-2018
Details: Product Description 53201 Features: -Huntsman pocket knife.-Enclosed in red housing.-Multi-tool contains small and large blades, small and large screwdrivers, can and bottle openers, corkscrew, wire stripper, reamer with sewing eye, key ring, tweezers , toothpick, scissors, wood saw, multi purpose hook and parcel carrier. Amazon.com "Versatile enough to be used around the house as well as in the great outdoors, the 3½"" Huntsman Victorinox Swiss Army Knife features 15 handy tools. Compact enough to still fit in a pocket or wear comfortably in a pouch on the waist, the Huntsman is the perfect companion for anyone from the avid outdoorsman to the everyday user, and won't weigh you down. Featuring a polished black ABS handle, and with the addition of scissors and a wood saw, you're ready to cut through just about anything. When it's time to go offline and off the beaten path, you'll want the Huntsman in your pocket. Like all Swiss Army Knives, the Huntsman has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability. Includes 15 Functions: Large Blade Small Blade Corkscrew Can Opener with – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws) Bottle Opener with – Large Screwdriver – Wire Stripper Reamer Key Ring Tweezers Toothpick Scissors Multi-purpose Hook (parcel carrier) Wood Saw History and Heritage In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable” and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born. Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland. Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. Sharpening To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur. Cleaning After you’ve used your Swiss Army Knife for all of its various applications, such as cutting open numerous boxes, you may notice that the blades begin to stick together. Opening and closing the blades in warm water several times will allow the tools to easily move again. Once they have dried, it is recommended, to apply a small drop of oil between the blade or tool shank and the spring. To optimally maintain the locking mechanism, periodically apply a drop of our recommended Swiss Army Knife Oil. Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher."
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches