Color: Beech Wood
- The Essentials Collection includes paring, serrated, vegetable, and peeler knives
- The stationary vegetable peeler and vegetable knife work for both left and right-handed cooks
- Opinel's stainless steel blades are made of Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel
- Handle is made from hard, durable Beechwood from France
- Opinel products are guaranteed under normal use and exchanged in case of manufacturing defects
Details: We call this our “Essentials” set for a reason: armed with these 4 small kitchen knives, avid cooks and kitchen novices alike are ready to take on almost any job in the kitchen. Our set of 4 knives includes a peeler, a vegetable knife, a serrated knife, and a paring knife, each with a stainless steel blade and a European beech wood handle. These knives must be hand washed and dried only. The stainless steel blades are naturally resistant to corrosion and do not need special care, but the knives should not be left in damp or wet conditions or left submerged in water, for extended periods of time. Our Essentials kit is made in Chambery, France, and the wooden handle is made from sustainably harvested beechwood. Ninety-five percent of the wood we use for all of our Opinel knives comes from sustainably managed French forests, and we reuse wood shavings generated during our production process to heat our facility in colder months.
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.1 x 1.1 inches