Brand: Schaaf Wood Carving Tools
- PLEASE READ – Do not buy this set if you are not willing to sharpen your tools. These come factory ground and sharpened, much better than most of what you'll find on Amazon, however, like any gouges, will require sharpening sooner or later
- 100% GUARANTEE – If any of the individual tools do not meet expectations, please contact us so we can replace them! This set is a great fit for any level wood carver, whether you're getting started, or just wanting to add a few quality tools to the collection. If you aren't completely satisfied, please contact us immediately for your money back
- HIGH QUALITY WOOD CARVING TOOLS – Each tool is made from alloy chromium vanadium steel and hardened to Rockwell C60 so blades will hold an edge for a long time and won't dull quickly with repeated use; Hardwood ash, European style octagonal handles prevent tools from rolling off your work space. Handles are 14 cm in length
- EBOOK INCLUDED – After you buy this tool set, we'll email you a Beginner Guide to Carving eBook to get you started. The eBook will cover the best woods to carve with, go over the different types of carving stones, provide helpful links diagrams and information about sharpening your tools and carving techniques, and offer tips on how to take care of your Schaaf Tools carving set. NOTE: Please contact as if you do not receive the eBook. It may be your account settings
- WIDE VARIETY OF TOOLS – Includes: #1 Straight Chisel 8mm, #1 Skew Chisel 8mm, #5 Gouge 8mm, #5 Gouge 20mm, #7 Gouge 6mm, #7 Gouge 14mm, #7 Heavy Bent Gouge 20mm, #8 Gouge 4mm, #8 Spoon Gouge 10mm, #9 Gouge 10mm, #11 Veiner 3mm, #12 V Parting Tool 6mm. All Tools come packaged in a Schaaf Tools canvas tool roll with protective plastic tips.
Binding: Office Product
Schaaf Tools Full Size Wood Carving Set is a 12 piece chisel and gouge set for beginners, hobbyists and intermediate wood carvers, as well as professionals looking to add to their tool collection.
We understand that a carving set is an investment that should hopefully last a lifetime if well cared for. With all our products, Schaaf Tools offers:
- Excellent customer service ✔
- Replacements for any tools that don't meet expectations ✔
- 100% money back guarantee ✔
Professional Wood Carving Sets can cost upwards of $500, with each individual tool costing $30-$50. We noticed on Amazon a number of "professional" sets were available for under $30. As the saying goes, 'you get what you pay for.' These cheap sets often include tools you'll never need to use. Some have an angle so steep, or an edge so dull you'd be hard-pressed to cut through cardboard, let alone a nice piece of maple. We found there was need for a quality set of tools that was not only affordable for those of you not ready to spend $500 on a set, but also crafted to a higher standard, so you aren't ready to give up carving before you even get started.
Each tool was hand selected to create a broad set of gouges and chisels, enabling you to tackle a wide variety of carving projects. Plus, when you buy Schaaf Tools Full Size Set, we'll email you our complimentary eBook with information about which types of wood are easiest to carve, pros and cons of the different grinding stones, as well as tips on sharpening your gouges and caring for your tools.
Package Dimensions: 12.1 x 5.7 x 3.1 inches