Author: Victorinox Swiss Army
Color: Red - Super Tinker
- FOR WORK & PLAY. Features (14) functions including: 2.45" blade, can opener, Phillips screwdriver, scissors, and multipurpose hook -- this versatile multi-tool will be ready for whatever you encounter on your travels.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Swiss Made stainless steel construction encased in our traditional polished red ABS scales provides sleek durability.
- COMPACT CARRY. Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space - Fits comfortably in a pocket or bag, making it the perfect addition to your everyday carry
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Length: 3.6” (91mm), Height: 0.7”, Weight: 3 oz.
- TRUSTED QUALITY. Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
Release Date: 25-04-2020
Details: ESSENTIAL TRAVEL TOOL Whether you're traveling around the world or working around the house, the 3.6" Tinker prepares you for any situation. Featuring 12 tools, stainless steel construction, and Swiss-Made precision, you'll be ready to build, hack, or fix anything. FEATURES 12 FUNCTIONS: Large Blade Small Blade Phillips Screwdriver Can Opener with – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws) Bottle Opener with – Large Screwdriver – Wire Stripper Reamer Key Ring Tweezers Toothpick CARE TIPS FOR YOUR SWISS ARMY KNIFE The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. SHARPENING To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur. CLEANING If the blades of knife begin to stick together, open and close the blades in warm water several times - this will allow the tools to move easily again. Once dry, apply a drop of Swiss Army Knife Oil between each tool and its spring. Do not put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher. HISTORY & HERITAGE In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and his cutlers’ union produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professionals and home cooks. Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and Officer’s Knife. After the death of his mother, and with the advent of stainless steel, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born. Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.1 x 0.9 inches